changing injectors

rune

Hi Rune,

the Ziextronic ethanol sensor output may not be compitable with the ViPEC.

The software supports Continental and GM/Siemens flex sensors.

How did you wire it to the digital input.

For more info go to VTS HELP FILE and hit SEARCH, type in ETHANOL SENSOR.

Regards

Dave.

Im from Norway so here its soon bedtime:) The settings for atdc and trigger was from a basemap.I think I ran with those settings before the engine build.I will search for info about the ethanol sensor.I hooked it up with a reader and one wire from reader into the ecu.

• 7 months later...

Hi again Dave. Car has been great but vvti system is not tuned perfectly yet.Im going to the dyno NeXT week and hope to improve spool and top end Power. The vvti inlet cam has 170 atdc offset as you helped me With in April:) I have been reding about vvti to understand how it Works before final tuning and I found an article which mentioned 125 atdc offset. Is this correct info? Thanks Rune

Hi Rune,

long time no hear.

Have you carried out a CAM ANGLLE TEST under VVT TAB.

170 degrees is default and that is what I would start with.

Have a read through the HELP file re CAM ANGLE TEST and let me and Simon know if you are unsure of anything.

Regards

Dave.

Here you og and thank you very much. I use flex fuel but Im having some problems With it. I seems like its not stabile and suddenly the car runs Rich after changing fuel. Last time I went from e85 to gas again it was very Rich.I Wonder if its some of the corrections we messed up:) For the vvti cam it seems like I have Connection With it.I gained inlet cam at idle to prevent knock from vvti because of lack of oil and it worked:)

esdyno_E85-9.pcl