1uzfe none vvti

Denso

Hello all

I have link g4 atom i want to blug in 1uzfe none vvti i just want change rev limit i want to make it as a packyback i took ignition 1 and 2 wire going to ignitor 1 and 2 also tps singal cam signal crank signal also i have gm map sensor will add i want only work with spark cut off

Questions is it right for only spark cut off without add injectors 

Im not 100% certain of the 1UZ factory ecu, but most production car ecu's use fuel cut for the rev limit.  So if you only change the ignition system you will quite likely still have the same rev limit since the factory ecu will be cutting fuel.  

You will need to spend more time experimenting, you should be able to acheive almost anything you want with all of those settings.  They are all explained in the help file.  

Increase control range more, increase decay rate, bring start cut TP100 down also.  Set the hardlimit activation to something like 200RPM so it is not interfering with your soft limit.

Hello 

Firstly thank you for your help 

Finally i get rev limit slowly as i want easy to control it i played with tps and rang limiter now im going to make with switch activation like LC with GP limit if u have any information to add thank alot 

There are many variations of launch control but one example below.  Clutch switch connected to Digital input. The GP limiter table has the clutch switch DI on one axis (0 means clutch off, 1 means clutch down).  I put a 2 second delay on the GP limit so it doesnt activate during a normal gear shift, only for launch after you have the clutch pedal down for more than 2 seconds.  In this example I have set the GP limit to 10000 when the clutch is off (so it will use the main RPM limiter instead), then with the clutch on the RPM limit is 4000.

ZRlEDjr.png

Hi thank you so much for your help i did as pictures shows it works fine. I have just a question when i activated gp with settings it is launched control how about if i want it as rpm cut off sound i want to make switch to turn on spark cut off as rpm table not like gp sound 

You can set the GP limit to advanced mode with the same limiter settings as the RPM limiter.  

Or you can go to the RPM limit settings and change the table allocation to 3D, this will give you two 3D tables for the RPM limit.  You can set up the 3D table like the GP limit example above with one row for normal limit and one for launch limit, or you can use the two completely separate tables and switch between them using the digital input.