Issue Downloading ECU Logs

castillaricardo

Hi all. I'm having an issue where I'm unable to download ECU Logs after a long drive or after multiple drives. The downloads page is empty but doesn't show a no logs available message. To be able to record and download new logs I "Delete All" and reboot the ECU. Then it works for a while until it happens again.

Screenshot and tune are in OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amu_1gWOWFlvgVrLL_OwLrcWpSz8?e=DcSzlJ

Haven't tried [email protected] yet because they ask to try the forum first.

A bit more detail:
Computer is a Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11. Ecu Firmware Version: 6.23.6 and BootCode: 6.21.16

I get at least 35 minutes of logs before this happens but haven't found what the limit is yet.

Having a look at this now and trying to replicate it, so you need at least 35min of logging before it happens, is this in a single session or across multiple drives?

Any chance of getting a PC Log over the period it goes from working to broken? Specifically wanting to know what the Log Memory Use and Logging Status runtime are doing. When your finding the issue are you just opening the downloads window and closing it again or are you downloading logs each time?

Possibly even getting an ECU log of the 'Log Memory Use' and 'Logging Status' runtimes downloaded before it fails and a screenshot or PCLog of the same runtimes after it has failed

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Having a look at this now and trying to replicate it, so you need at least 35min of logging before it happens, is this in a single session or across multiple drives?

I've had it happen within a single session and across multiple drives. The last time it happened it took over an hour for it to happen.

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

When your finding the issue are you just opening the downloads window and closing it again or are you downloading logs each time?

I notice the problem when I open the downloads window to read logs after a drive. I haven't been able to read logs after this happens with any combinations of restarting PCLink, the ECU, closing the downloads window, etc. The only way I can start recording and downloading new logs is by "Delete All" and restarting the ECU.

I can start doing PC Logs and ECU logs together to try and catch it when it happens but don't have any to share at the moment, sorry. Are you able to see the email I sent support yesterday? I'm happy to paste it here if not. I sent screenshots and videos along a description of when and how it happened.