About keypad settings

rassie

Hi Guys.

There is an LED parameter item in the keypad function, but is there a way to make it light up not only when it is pressed, but also in conjunction with the CAN DI status from the ECU, for example?

I tried to allocate PDM's CAN function, but I couldn't do it.

One more after.  For example, if keypad button1 is ON in toggle switch mode, is it possible to turn off keypad1 by pressing keypad button2?

6 hours ago, rassie said:

There is an LED parameter item in the keypad function, but is there a way to make it light up not only when it is pressed, but also in conjunction with the CAN DI status from the ECU, for example?

If I understand correctly I think you are asking for different LED colors depending on 2 parameters, you could use a mathblock to generate different values for various combinations of the DI and button.  There is probably a smarter way but something like below would generate 0 when both DI & KP function are off, 1 when Button function is on and DI is off, 2 when Button is off but DI is on, 3 when both are on.

JinHbXR.png

I tried to allocate PDM's CAN function, but I couldn't do it.

You should be able to allocate nearly anything, can you give a bit more info.

One more after.  For example, if keypad button1 is ON in toggle switch mode, is it possible to turn off keypad1 by pressing keypad button2?

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want here?  Do you want to disable the whole keypad 1, or only turn off the button on KP1?  The Set/Reset controls at the bottom would do this.  

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

If I understand correctly I think you are asking for different LED colors depending on 2 parameters, you could use a mathblock to generate different values for various combinations of the DI and button.  There is probably a smarter way but something like below would generate 0 when both DI & KP function are off, 1 when Button function is on and DI is off, 2 when Button is off but DI is on, 3 when both are on.

I wanted to make it shine when the fan is running in conjunction with both ECU drive and button drive.

I would like to try the method using math blocks

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

You should be able to allocate nearly anything, can you give a bit more info.

I tried inputting the CAN function1 status to the keypad function as a trial, but it could not be lit in conjunction with the output from the ECU.

Razor recognizes CAN  function

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want here?  Do you want to disable the whole keypad 1, or only turn off the button on KP1?  The Set/Reset controls at the bottom would do this.  

In that case, for example, if Button 2 status is selected in the button 1 function reset item, will button 1 be reset when button 2 is entered?