Decelartion enrichment

mapper

When the Throttle is suddenly lifted, lambda values go much to rich, do to the small delay in MAP reading and the fuel film puddle in the ports are sucked into the cylinder. 
I like to see a deceleration enrichment which removes fuel in these situations. 
Wondering if other tuners are missing this too? 

Could you maybe utilize a 4D fuel map and set TPS Delta as the axis and remove x% of fuel as you get a negative DPS delta.

You'd have to chose if you create the table against RPM or ECT and you'd lose the decay rate settings - but it might work?

15 hours ago, DerekAE86 said:

Could you maybe utilize a 4D fuel map and set TPS Delta as the axis and remove x% of fuel as you get a negative DPS delta.

You'd have to chose if you create the table against RPM or ECT and you'd lose the decay rate settings - but it might work?

That's exactly what I did for testing. However, there should be some additional conditions used like PT1- like reduction of fuel de-enrichment, coolant temp compensation, and all the stuff which is used in the acceleration model, just with a negative sign, before it is applied to the fuel model. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 4:50 PM, mapper said:

That's exactly what I did for testing. However, there should be some additional conditions used like PT1- like reduction of fuel de-enrichment, coolant temp compensation, and all the stuff which is used in the acceleration model, just with a negative sign, before it is applied to the fuel model. 

the accel table can be 3d,using (tps delta) if they allowed for negative numbers in that table that could work assuming a negative number in that equation would give a reduction in fuel as I expect it would.