Relative "heat map" colouring when comparing two tables

DerekAE86

I think its a great feature being able to compare two tune files and having the differences highlighted to easily scan over everything.

But one area I find it lacking is in the tables such as fuel and ignition. Currently you're just presented with black/yellow numbers within red cells (or whatever colour you change your "highlight" theme to) and it's very difficult to quickly (and comfortably) read the values that have changed, and by how much.

It would be nice to have a "heat map" style similar to the mixture map sceen where the colours change based on how different the new value is from the old value and relative to other changes.

@Vaughan that looks great.

Is there any chance of little Quality Of Life tweaks being applied to PC Link for the G4+ range - especially as the Force and Thunder are still active products in your range?

(I appreciate the firmware is getting pretty full for ECU features, but there's no limitation on that for PC Link, though?)

8 hours ago, Confused said:

@Vaughan that looks great.

Is there any chance of little Quality Of Life tweaks being applied to PC Link for the G4+ range - especially as the Force and Thunder are still active products in your range?

(I appreciate the firmware is getting pretty full for ECU features, but there's no limitation on that for PC Link, though?)

G4X and G4+ PCLinks have diverged a lot at this point so I wouldn't expect it to happen

14 hours ago, DerekAE86 said:

Yep exactly like that! Allowing the user to configure their own colours would be nice too, but even this would be amazing.

Options -> Colour Theme, note the compare text colour uses the same colour as the 'Cursors'. 

Capture.PNG