Running Walbro 450LPH Pump(s) with Razor

Monster

I have a Link PDM on order currently. In the meantime I am mapping out what I can run with it.

My current needs are, Injectors, Spark, Ecu, Spal Fan, and 2 Walbro 450LPH  Pumps. 

I am reading mixed information on how many amps the walbro pumps run. They are currently wired with relays that are triggered by the ecu, and work fine. However, It would be nice to have them powered through the PDM if possible. 

Does anyone have insight on how many Amp's these draw, and if I will run into issues by trying to utilize the 25 AMP output to power a single Pump?

Thanks,

-Mike 

45 minutes ago, Monster said:

I have a Link PDM on order currently. In the meantime I am mapping out what I can run with it.

My current needs are, Injectors, Spark, Ecu, Spal Fan, and 2 Walbro 450LPH  Pumps. 

I am reading mixed information on how many amps the walbro pumps run. They are currently wired with relays that are triggered by the ecu, and work fine. However, It would be nice to have them powered through the PDM if possible. 

Does anyone have insight on how many Amp's these draw, and if I will run into issues by trying to utilize the 25 AMP output to power a single Pump?

Thanks,

-Mike 

Hey here is a good link and some nice info on these pumps. you should find some answers here.  

Blog Post Radium's Ultimate Fuel Pump Test (radiumauto.com)

28 minutes ago, Monster said:

Wow that is super helpful! Thank you for linking me to that. Seems like I should be able to power each pump from its own 25amp output. 

25A should be fine for the walbro450pumps. Gotta remember though that if both pump are at their full flow, its going to be a 40A draw on the electrical system. So just make sure the battery and alternator output is capable of supplying the amperage needed to operate your total system and you will be good.