Elise K20 G4X VE table error ?

Julien GHB

Hi,
I have a problem (my opinion) with my fuel setup on my G4X P&P on my K20 elise S1

Engine Setup:
Grams 550cc, Ethanol 68%, Piston 86.5mm, Fuel pressure regulator 3.6bar with fuel pressure sensor, 13mm cams etc...

But with the fuel VE table of base map, the engine running very lean at idle and light load. Actually the calibration is not tuned. But before go foward, i want to be sure my fuel setup is right.

I tuned idle and light load area to have decent lambda value, but it seems to me that values are very high in the VE table... like if my fuel setup is wrong.
I know the grams injector are not the best, but it's bosch fuel injector base... for test injector setup, i tried with the DW 550cc always bosch base injector but with more precise data.

Here calibration with grams injectors, VE not tune and VE tune
anybody can check ? because i'm confuse, it's my 4th G4X and i don't undertsand my error

I dont see anything wrong in your basic fuel setup.  Higher than realistic VE numbers usually means the engine is getting less fuel mass than the ecu calculates it is injecting.  The injector flow rate with ethanol is usually quite a bit lower than the N-heptane rated flow rate so that will be some of the error you are seeing but im not sure if that is all of it.  There could be some deadtime error which has a larger effect at low loads.  I would drop the injector flow rate to about 450cc then do a little more tuning to see how the shape of the VE looks then.