RB25DET Neo Link G4 Tuning Information

JoshuaStroh

Hey Link team,

I am new to the Link Forums but I have recently purchased an older Link G4 Ecu for my Rb25det Neo engine. I have base timing set and this matches my crank timing. I have a wideband, IAT, and 2.5bar Map sensor installed. 

The engine cranks over fine but my AFRs are reading very lean during cranking and the car just wont start. 

I have tested each injector and they each fire. 

I have changed the following from the base map:

1) Timing offset changed from -89 to -96 degrees which sets my timing to 10deg BTDC

2) Changed map sensor type to link 2.5 Bar and set to AN V5 

3) Set IAT to AN T2

4) Connected AEM wideband to AN V6 and set calibration to Cal 4 which is based of AEM manual

5) Changed Ignition mode from wasted spark to direct spark

I have not touched the injector dead times or ignition dwell times that came with the Link G4 basemap for the R34 GTT.

I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my .pcl file and see if theres anything I am missing.

A shot log of some values are shown below. It is very consistently intermittently going from about 250-450 rpm

image.thumb.png.7674f7f9e3e3af07595650a892e097dd.png

Thank you!

Nissan R34 GTS G4 Storm Plugin_STROH.pcl

G4 for the 34GTTPnP has only 3 ignition drivers so the ignition needs to be set to wasted spark.

image.png.1b2a0a07396108a2eb86bd9219509597.png

change this back and re try starting the car , the trigger offset is good from cars we tuned on the G4 set up

Yes!! I had help this morning diagnose exactly what you suggested!

I thought it would be direct spart, not wasted, so I stupidly changed it to direct. But after changing it back to "wasted spark" and turned my "Ignition 4 drive" to OFF, the car started and idled amazingly.

Thank you @AbbeyMS