AEM X Series not connecting

sringel

Hello! While attempting to setup my AEM X Series wideband via CAN, the software does not detect it. We have tried a few suggestions that were mentioned in previous posts about this issue, but no luck. I also saw a post in the past about an AEM template which does not show in my version. Setup is S15 PnP G4+ ecu on KA24DE.

Any suggestions on what else we could try out? I have attached my current file. 

Thanks!

KA24DET ID1000 T3T4.pclr

When your tune was saved you were reading lambda at it's full lean value of 6.553 lambda so I think you were getting lambda data.  Your CAN setup looks correct assuming you plugged the AEM can connections into CAN 1 expansion.

Thanks for the reply. AEM is connected into CAN 1 expansion, glad to hear the settings are correct. With it being setup this way, will it not show under connected CAN devices? It will run a search for devices but show nothing has been found. 

While I don't necessarily agree it is a *lot* less accurate - it certainly has the *potential* to be less accurate as there will be variations in ground offset and voltage slope inputs.  Usually it requires having two known voltage and AFR/Lambda values you can verify on the gauge to address this.  One of the more clever things in the 14point7 devices is the first 10 seconds at power on outputs two voltages/AFR values at 5 seconds each on the analog output so you can verify/calibrate the analog signals.  Of course the beauty of CAN input is it avoids all that all together.