Map comparison

ScoobydooJ

I was wondering if its possible to get a sort of "compare" feature where you can load two map files and the software will highlight the changes?

I dont know if you know it, but this was a feature back on the old Apex Power FC. Basically you loaded the two files and it showed the same data, but with each cell highlighted that had changed from the last revision. 

Mainly it would be great for fault finding or back tracking. 

I could be wrong and due to lack of my own experience, there is no need for this as there is probably another way to do it that Im not aware of!

Thanks team, keep up the great work. 

2 minutes ago, mapper said:

the function is already there for a few years!

I guess my humor was not as transparent as I had hoped.

What would be super handy is if you compared two maps and the random allocation tables actually lined up by what they were assigned to instead of the table number in the allocation list.

1 hour ago, koracing said:

What would be super handy is if you compared two maps and the random allocation tables actually lined up by what they were assigned to instead of the table number in the allocation list.

Yeah it does seem strange that it compares the table number itself rather than the function the table is allocated to.