K20 Intake cam VCT sync

AHO

Hi,

Have ecu wired up and engine runs but I cannot get the intake cam sync to work on Di for VCT, I was using the same configuration as the trig2 exhaust sync but nothing, Tested the di as a brake switch and had no response also no 12v (dead input?)
So I moved the cam sync to Di3 that was tested working but after having the cam sync attached it's also no longer responsive.
What am I doing wrong? I don't want to disable all my digital inputs (can they be repaired?)
I have metered 12v Ground and continuity from ecu to sync. Don't think I have a bad sensor ran fine on stock ecu.

image.png.0e38344e711a4706bd8a192d12fa28bc.png
image.png.a78b4d63e911a259d0a5b0978ee5600d.png

You can test the input by temporarily changing its function to GP input, with the senor unplugged the DI3 status should show OFF, if you then short the signal wire and ground wire together in the cam sensor plug with a paperclip or similar then the DI status should show active.  If you dont get any response when shorting at the cam sensor plug, then try the same test at the ecu end of the loom. 

KGn1ebC.png