Base Map for B16A1 ITBS Atom X

AL-B16

I have recently completed a full engine rebuild and looking for a base map if someone has a similar engine spec and maps that could be a good start it would be very much appreciated, the basic spec is as follows:

Capacity same, ITBS AT Power 45s, Bosch 440cc injectors (rather large i know but i already had them, considering down sizing), 12:1 compression ratio, Skunk 2 Pro stage 2 cams and adjustable pulleys, uprated valves and retainers, flowed head, 4:1 exhaust manifold, balanced bottom end. K20 COPs with triggers on the cam and crank, Inlet air temp sensor, ECT, Innovate lambda sensor. Mapping via TPS as no MAP installed. Cheers 

Load in the "Monsoon K20" base map, setup all your IO to match your wiring, calibrate your TPS etc and make sure all your sensors are reading right, then save that map and upload it here, I will set up the fuel and ignition and other fundamentals to give you something to start from.  The injectors are fine for that engine. 

What does it have for triggers? 

@adamw that would be awesome thank you, I have a 36 tooth reluctor sensor on the crank and a haul sensor with magnet on the cam pulley. I will do as recommended and create then upload :-)

Hi @Adamw I have completed it :-) I have used the "Monsoon k20" base map and altered it to suit my set up for the B16 and completed the calibration. I had new injectors on order before your message so installed them which are 339cc/hr at 3 bar as im sure it will help at the lower end. Also changed the table o be relative to TPS, Again much appreciated if you could help with further setup Monsoon Honda K20. Modified to B16A.pclx

To note: i am looking to create duel maps where one has vtec off and economy map for cruzing and reduced noise due to no vtec this is performed using DI1 and logic. I can update Fuel table 2 on the dyno if fuel table 1 is in the right ball park to get her running ok :-) 

Sorry, I forgot about this one.  Your fundamentals were already mostly set up pretty well.  I changed fuel equation load source to BAP since you dont have a MAP. 

Imported some fuel and Ign tables from a similar engine.  A few tweaks to cold start, charge temp, lambda target, RPM limiter and trigger arming threshold. 

Post a triggerscope if you can - it is a bit odd to have the sync tooth set to 8 so just want to check that is ok.   

B16A ITB.pclx

Hi @Adamw that is a significant improvement you are grand master wizard! :-) generally it feels much smoother i took the vehicle for a 2 minute drive and im seeing some banging which i believe is through the induction so i will probably adjust the timing a touch. The AFR was showing 7.56 but im not sure i believe it as it smells much better so i will recalibrate the lambda tomorrow when the engine is cool. If it is still the same i will look at changing the fuel map. I have taken a grab of the trigger scope also, what is your thought? btw i have removed the old distributor and added triggers on the crank pulley and cam pulleys 

TriggerScopeLog 20-06-2023.llgx

I would change the trigger 1 sync tooth to 1.  We dont want it anywhere near the cam tooth so with it set to 8 it is very close.  

The fuel table will need fully tuning, this was just a ballpark to get it running.