SupraLink - TS2JZX on a 1991 Toyota Aristo. PNP?

TurboLamik

Does anyone know if the SupraLink - TS2JZX is a plugin for a 91 Aristo with 2JzGTE non vvti?

Im not worrying about the transmission as we will be swapping to a ZF 8HP and TurboLamik will handle the shifting. 

Main question is it pnp and will it handle DWB with the optional loom and additional wiring

Thanks

Greg

9XY6zoMx-jknO6Fs9W8-(edit).jpg

21 hours ago, koracing said:

I would think the 1991 would have a different ecu connector and pinout - does the ecu connector look the same as the Supra Link?

Let me pull it out but according to a dealer in FL it should be pnp.
He sounded very confident but I wanted a second opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Is there no pinout available for your actual ecu you can compare to the link pinout?  More than likely toyota running the same motor with the same connector ecu will share most of the important pins - like power, ground almost certainly then possible and highly likely: trigger inputs, and injector and coil outputs.  There's a chance they did not, but it should be possible to plug in and see if it powers up ok, and then perform some some basic trigger, injector, and ignition tests.

1 hour ago, koracing said:

Is there no pinout available for your actual ecu you can compare to the link pinout?  More than likely toyota running the same motor with the same connector ecu will share most of the important pins - like power, ground almost certainly then possible and highly likely: trigger inputs, and injector and coil outputs.  There's a chance they did not, but it should be possible to plug in and see if it powers up ok, and then perform some some basic trigger, injector, and ignition tests.

I literally just finished comparing and they look to be almost identical

http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/37134472/2JZ-GTE JZS147 Aristo Engine Wiring

I thought someone already did this

Yeah the only differences that may be of impact are the tacho signal and start signal that I can see.  You should be good to go.  The start signal is possible to be done via virtual aux as well without repinning.  I didn't see a tach output signal from the ecu for your pinout so maybe it's not something you need either.  It may be fed directly from the igniter to your dash.