Fault code 74

S.Masaru

The ECU used is the APS TPS water temperature sensor intake temperature sensor in the monsoon. After deleting the FAULT code, Fault will not be available until the ignition is turned off.

Probably best to hit up tech support then as it may have a hardware issue, only other thing to check would be to update to the latest firmware to see if it is a software thing that has changed since

I checked in our support system and there are no recent tickets received from your email address that you use to log into this forum, the last one was August 2023.   Did you email [email protected] or did you contact Link Japan?  When you email [email protected] you should get a support ticket generated straight away and you will get an email back with the ticket number.  If you havent received a ticket then that suggests we havent received your email.  It may be a browser issue?  

Is your current email c****@pop21.odn.ne.jp?  If that is correct I think I can generate a ticket at my end and get tech support to contact you.

Thank you for your help.
I contacted technical support under the support section of the website.
When I inquired last year, I was immediately sent an email with my ticket number, but this time I didn't receive it.
The email address is correct.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but could you please help me?

Thank you.

I have generated a support ticket for you, so you should shortly receive an email with instructions to return the ecu.  You can reply here on the forum if you dont get an email today.