Sudden loss of power - log shows 148 AFR - CAN Lambda / sensor tests OK

marches

On the commute this morning, the motor suddenly became very sluggish, AFR spiked to 148.  Pulled over, stopped motor, checked connections (ign, in, etc.) , all seemed fine.  Restarted and the engine ran as usual.  The issue presents at 22:38 in the log.  Also seems like CLL is doing a LOT of work, which I assume indicates the fuel table needs help, but the CLL LTT does not look as chaotic as I would expect.  Is this simply the O2 sensor beginning to fail?  Set labmda sensor to run when stalled, appropriate diagnostic and heat cycle commenced.  

Porsche 3.0, x-faktory ITB update.  

Log and tune here -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IJyrV4y1Er34Ad7nsZmrqOkTbNsxuGQA?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Second log in google drive (PC Datalog - 2024-08-21 4;11;29 pm) posted shows same behavior at 30:14 from this afternoon's commute.  Ran a little rough before the event then sudden failure.  

• marches changed the title to Sudden loss of power - log shows 148 AFR - CAN Lambda / sensor tests OK

10.119 Lambda is the maximum the CAN lambda can read to, since it is still running at that this suggests it is not all cylinders running lean - rather you have at least one cylinder that is completely dead so you have raw oxygen pumping through the exhaust.  There are no indications there is anything wrong with the lambda, and the ecu is not cutting any cylinders.  The CLL has been automatically disabled because the lambda is outside of an acceptable range.  

How many cylinders does it sound like are missing?  After a shutdown and restart is everything ok again?

A restart during yesterday morning's commute the car stalled, we rested for a few minutes while I checked for loose wires.  After restarting, it stumbled a little but then resumed normal performance.  The afternoon commute finished on the back of a rollback tow truck.  Once home, I checked FP, all Inj and Ign passed.  All COP's tested with the same resistance, changed ignitors, all to no avail.  Temporarily disabled 'run when stalled' for Lambda and turned key on, it went though diagnostics and rapidly heated, so that seems OK too. Guessing the car is trying to run on 3 out of 6 cylinders.  

Ok, I guess if it is still missing some cylinders after cooling down then it should be easier to diagnose.  Spray some starter fluid down each throttle will confirm if it is a fuel issue on any cylinders.  Spark can often be confirmed by holding a timing light clamp just on top of each coil.  With those confirmed then it really only leaves compression or airflow/throttles/exhaust.