Antilag problem

Ferenc

I've got a problem with antilag. The car is a Mitsubishi EVO 9. The car is perfect wihout antlag. The antilag works when i release the throttle pedal and the car works perfect with higher TPS positions. But the car bucks hard when i push the throttle pedal, and the ECU antilag maps turnes to normal mode(zero corrections) from antilag mode. What could be the problem? Please help! I uploaded my config file here.

Evo9_Mocar_226_ALS.pcl

Hi,

I've had a look over your map. I'm assuming your running a 'group n' setup where the throttle plate is permanently cracked open? Here are some tips to possibly fix your problem:

- Set cyclic Low %TP to the next percentage above the resting position of your throttle plate when cracked open.

- Set cyclic High % TP to 2 to 5 % above the cyclic low % TP.

- Set AL Enable RPM to 2300 (holds cyclic idle active when under this RPM)

- Set AL Enable TP to 40% (holds cyclic idle active when under this TP)

- Set AL Deactivation time-out to 4s (returns to cyclic idle when RPM is below 2300 for 4 seconds)

- Set Cyclic Mode to 'Always On' (cool down is used then the ECU controls a solenoid or the e-throttle base position, it will only come active after anti-lag has been active. This mode is designed to pump air through the engine to cool it down. The timeout you have set to 0 is how long it will cool down for)

- Set Start cut to 30% - should smooth out the idle.'

Let me know how you get on,

Regards,

Phil W

• 2 weeks later...