EVO 6 MAF Calibration

edwin opie

hi there, recently i ran evo 4 with speed density. it's running well, but i want to try to run it with OEM MAF to make sure the car can compete grup n rally class. is there anyone have the g/s to volt calibration which is suit to OEM MAF? would be glad if some one has. oth, i tune other ecu, in my experience the maf input is set to frequency in digital setup, which i dont find it in the option G4 Plug in for evo6. so, is there any difference between putting the maf signal to frequensy or volts? which is goes to ecu as an input. thanks.

The ECU used in the EVO plug in range is not suitable for use with MAF.  It must be run using speed density.  To my knowledge group n just specifies that you must be able to plug the factory ECU in to run the engine.  This means that MAF meter may stay fitted but can be unplugged and plugged back in when required.  Typically a MAP sensor is wired using the MAF wiring and can be removed to plug the MAF back in if needed to run the factory ECU.

• 1 month later...