base/ starter maps for 4agze

wilddream

hey there 

curently in my toyota corolla i have a 4agze block and head, after market intake manifold, t28 turbo with nitrous with link g4 storm and link ignitor 

i was wondering if you have made a base starter for this model on engine, i dont have a lot of experience with this engine management so my next option would be to take it to some one to get it started its a completly rebuilt engine so id just need a consertive tune till its run in, i'm in dunedin so can you sugest anyone in dunedin who has experience with link ecus?

many thanks stefan

Previously stefan rapley wrote:

hey there 

curently in my toyota corolla i have a 4agze block and head, after market intake manifold, t28 turbo with nitrous with link g4 storm and link ignitor 

i was wondering if you have made a base starter for this model on engine, i dont have a lot of experience with this engine management so my next option would be to take it to some one to get it started its a completly rebuilt engine so id just need a consertive tune till its run in, i'm in dunedin so can you sugest anyone in dunedin who has experience with link ecus?

many thanks Stefan

check my base maps post I will put a non turbo one up there now