is base map enough to drive to garage

jay roy

hello just about complete the ej20h into my carrera there a re a few base maps why would one use v3-4 versus v5-6 i have a 280hp engine and chose v3-4 if the motor doesnt knock or lean out it should be ok to drive to garage correct and do you know what hp these 2 base maps are configured for i understand i will have to tune the car this is where i need to drive it. thanks

If its not going lean and ther is no knock then you should be fine to drive it to the shop for a full tune.

The Base maps are to suit different adaptas so the aux ins and outs are likely to be configured differently. If you have done a wire in install you will need to set these to suit your wiring.

actually the motor is set up and running it is a little on the rich side but i have configured the fan, fuel pump aux etc... it isnt knocking or leaning out in the jack stand once i rev it up but i have been unable to take it out due to air lock in radiator thanks for info