Jump to content

RPM switch

Elvis Frederick

Recommended Posts

Well, first you need to decide if your car even has a VICS (whatever that is) solenoid.  If so, then you will somehow need to connect its control wire back to the ECU.  You will need to connect it to a spare Auxiliary Output at the ECU.  After that, use PCLink to configure that Auxiliary Output as GP Output and set it up as required.  If you change something that effects the intake then chances are you will have to retune your engine with it working...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...