EJ22 Wiring...

jamesbissland

Hey All, Does anyone having a wiring diagram to allow a V5 to be wired from the ECU using the Link Wire-in loom to the Subaru engine plugs of a n/a EJ22 to enable the use of the std subaru engine loom and plugs in the engine bay area? The plugs are F25 & F26. Just wondering what pins of the Link go to what pins in those plugs Thanks in advance James

You will not be able to wire reliably to the plug without splicing and soldering to the wires behind the header plugs.  Best thing would be to buy a HeaderLink board that will plug into the factory header and then you can solder to the special pads on that...  Unfortuneately I dont have a wiring diagram...

Plugs into the ones that usually connect to the subaru ECU, so I guesss you could say the ones in the cabin.  I think for a conversion, you would be better to do a full re-wire.  Use athe 2m loom and run the wires all the way (unbroken and unsoldered) to where they need to go.  This will give you the tidiest and most reliable install.  Remember that the V5 will only use a fraction of the wiress in that factory loom, so you will end up with a lot of spare wires tucked away.