lc1 or lc2

Mark Adams

• 5 months later...

Hi, have found an lc1 and have it fitted. Have an issue with it now. It's connected to an3 wide band wire and narrowband wire to an2. Have an2 turned off at the moment. Have an3 set to wideband and lc1 selected as calibration. It will run and seems to have an accurate afr. Every time I crank car it generates a fault code 17. Hoping it's just an error setting wrong. 

Hi Mark,

Fault code 17 is AnV3 to GND, this is because Wideband O2 sensors operate all the way down to 0.0v. To fix this you need to lower the ANV3 Low fault setting to 0.0v. To do this go to ECU Settings > Analog Inputs > Fault Settings > AnV3 Error Low and change to 0.0v. Remember to do a store!

• 3 months later...

Hi sorry to revive an old thread but can anyone help me out I have a link g4 ecu and I have connected the innovate lc-2 controller but I have no idea how to set the calibration for it in the software. The sensor seems to be working for the most part but when i let off the gas while cruising it seems to go way lean and i get an error code 19.  Is there any documentation on how to set up the lc-2 so it works properly with the g4?

Thanks!

Actually I just figured it out.  Had to set the voltage limit to 5 volts instead of 4.95 which solved error code 19 and also setup the cal table ( in my case i was using cal table 4) properly as per the specs in the lc-2 manual as well. 0V @ AFR 7.95 and 5V @ AFR 22.39 .

Hopefully this helps someone down the road.

Edited by sh4d0w

Actually I just figured it out.  Had to set the voltage limit to 5 volts instead of 4.95 which solved error code 19 and also setup the cal table ( in my case i was using cal table 4) properly as per the specs in the lc-2 manual as well. 0V @ AFR 7.95 and 5V @ AFR 22.39 .

Hopefully this helps someone down the road.

Good work, didn't take you long either!

Good work, didn't take you long either!

Thanks Scott your last post actually helped me out after i finally figured out what you were actually saying.  It's taking a bit to wrap my head around the link g4 software but I'm getting there!

• 3 years later...

Yes, neither are stocked here in NZ as far as I know.  I have previously bought the Spartan direct from 14point7 in Canada but it does take a while to get here.  justraceparts.com.au has the spartan in stock in Oz for a decent price, not sure on shipping cost.   

ECU master I have installed one but it was part of a kit, I never purchased one personally.  There is an agent in NZ but I believe he doesnt stock them, I suspect you would have to buy from overseas.