VH45DE Base map

Adam Hollings

Trigger mode will need to be Nissan 360.

Run the test ECCS function to find the widest slot and then check the timing calibration.

This will likely get it to the point of starting if the rest of the configuration is correct.

Excellent! thanks for that.

I did however try to manipulate a rb26 base map for the g4 storm but was unable to 'unlock/activate' ignitor #4

if i cant find a base map would it be worth using a 4 Pot engine base map and changing the firing order + number of cylinders as i have all my injectors/ignitors all in pairs due to the 4 outputs for either.

Thanks for the swift reply!

Hollings.

• 3 months later...

Well after unlocking the ECU, Trigger 2 registered with a yes and so did the Eccs function but no Trigger 1.

I supplied the cas with 12V and still no trigger 1. I put it into other Trigger modes such as VQ30/VQ35/VK56 and so on, and some of those registered both my triggers. However the RPM figures were quite erratic.

So my wiring to trigger 1 has been proven and so has the CAS to some degree. Is there anything else i can do to get the ECU to see my cas? I was thinking about switching the places of Trigger 1 and 2 but that is only speculation at the moment.

Thanks,

Hollings.