closed loop lambda using lc1

Matthew Black

hi i recently installed a lc1 wideband  to my link g4 skyline gtr/gts ecu

ecu it reading afr no worries

engine it idleing at about 13.5afr

but i set my closed loop function to (stoich mode (wide band)) and it keeps trimming fuel out untill it reaches 15% by then my afrs are 16+ and if i change the f trim limit to more it just keeps on leaning out till engine stops.

so i dont think its working have i fogot to set up something?

r33-rb2530-map-353kw-with-wideband.pcl

Previously Matthew Black wrote:

hi i recently installed a lc1 wideband  to my link g4 skyline gtr/gts ecu ecu it reading afr no worries engine it idleing at about 13.5afr but i set my closed loop function to (stoich mode (wide band)) and it keeps trimming fuel out untill it reaches 15% by then my afrs are 16+ and if i change the f trim limit to more it just keeps on leaning out till engine stops.so i dont think its working have i fogot to set up something?

I dont have PC link with me on this PC but there is a firmware bug which causes issues with CLL if you have an input set up for fuel pressure.  More info here:

Hi Matthew,

Adam is correct, there is currently a bug that occurs when a fuel pressure sensor is setup. However looking at your base-map you do not seem to have one setup. When you get a chance can you check what your wideband average reading is when this is happening (analog tab of run time values, accessed by pressing F12).

Also can you tell me what AFR wideband 1 is reading (also on the analog tab) when the fault is happening.

Cheers,

Scott