Random RPM Limiter activation

Jim Papageorgiou

After installing the latest version of firmware to my G4 Storm which is installed to my drag car i found out that RPM limiter was randomly activated without reaching the value limit i had placed(unfortunatelly at the time of race was found it... :( ). after searching it for hour i was unable to find out the reason.. the problem was solved only when i installed older firmware version.

• 2 weeks later...

Iam not at office right now... tomorow i will give you exact info about fw etc the car after i placed the older version is working just GREAT... The engine is a toyota 7A (1.8cc) with 4AGE head (20 valve) wich is turbo conversion with water cooler preciscion SC6262 running on Q16 fuel. The rpm limit was first set at 9000 rpm PS: i think that i have kept one or two data logs from the race when having this problem..is there it can be any help to you by theese i will give it a try to find them and sent you over..