Jump to content

IAT question.


Recommended Posts

I'm currently about to get some intercooler piping made for my mazda familia gtr build but I haven't got an IAT and want one for when my g3 gets tuned on the dyno

So my question is: Is there a factory IAT I can use out of another car to adapt into my piping? If so, what car and model can i use one out of? just trying to cut costs really


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just use an open bulb thermister  as used in thousands of cars.

They are not expensive by any means. Or contact any decent ecu supplier as they'll have something in stock.
No idea where on planet earth you are, but you should easily get one for around UK£20 and are available in a variety of threaded fitments.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...