link v10 link plus help

jason lebreton

hello i just bought a link plus ej20/ej25 2003 03 and need som info what exact moedl is thin g1 g2 link im confused on the front it only says link plus management also is the map sensor internal or can i use one from a gtp supercharged there good to 2 bar and which wiring diag do i use i only have a manual for v14 and do i have to buy igniters or can i use the factory on all this is going into a ej20h thanks

If the ECU had a 9 pin serial connector on the back then it is a G2.   Sounds to me it is a V14 (G1) ECU.  What you need for your engine depends more on the engine itself.  What year is the engine?  Do you have factory igniters?  Are the igniters built into the coils?   We can provide some more wiring information if you be more specific as to what engine you are using (I dont know what car a 'h' motor belongs to).

sorry about the missing info engine is a 1995 liberty ej20 h or ej20tt tein turbo to connect to laptop it is a serial cable yes with a small black box on the cable i have wired the factory igniter to the coil on plugs the igniters are not on coils it appeasr it has an internal map sensor on the link itself so i will use that one im only using 20psi boost. i only have a couple of questions left tha crank sensor and cam sensor on the subaru ej20 engine has 2 wires i presume one is ground and on is signal to ecu i am not sure what wire is ground and which is the signal wire also it is a shielded wire from the sensors to the ecu. thanks