Flat throttle shifting, car dies.. ?

Gary Hamilton

GDay, Hopefully a quick one here. Whilst configuring the G4 Extreme with a new map for a new install, I started with the 13b sample map and began to modify it for my 20B install. When I got to ignition and injector drivers, I could not find how to add 7&8. Turns out the sample map is a storm map. Is there a way to set the map as extreme? I then tried to set up a map from scratch using the extreme sample. I began to reconfigure for the 20B, but when I got tod the ignition and injector drivers, I found I could not change 7&8 on both. The screen has the padlock on it which I cannot open. Therefore I cannot allocate these as OFF or configure them as anything else. I'm sure it's simple but I could not find it. Appreciate your help, Thanks, Gary

Hi Gary,

As you found, some functions only work when you are online with the ECU.

The control of how many Auxiliary Outputs - Ign channels are set to ignition is controlled by how many rotors you have selected (and on piston engines by the ignition mode selected). With the Auxiliary Outputs - Fuel channels, the injection mode setup and number of rotors controls how many channels are set to Injection. Auxiliary Injection can also control any spare Injection channels you have.

Cheers,

Scott