Lem3 for V3 STI- Possible to Interface Wide band AF Ratio meter

Dave Kumar

Yup, wire the analog output of Innovate controller to An Volt 2 on the G3 ECU.  Set up the appropriate voltage scaling in the controller and ECU....  Wire to the An Volt 2 wire between the ECU and adapter or solder to the An Volt 2 pad inside the adapter...

I would tend to disagree, narrow band sensors are extremely accurate for 14.7:1 CLL dithering.  They provide a large output change for a small variation of AFR from 14.7:1 (hence the name narrow band).  However they cant be used for CLL with a cat converter in front of them (as is the case in some Subaru's).  For general tuning and accurate AFR over the entire range then a wide band sensor is definitely the go.

I'm just going off personal experience and i've been through 2 of them and now the 2nd is inaccurate compared to the wide band. CLL would target and AFR of 14.3 then using the narrowband channel from the LC-1 it was spot on 14.7. I'm not an isolated incident with 02 sensors failing in classic shape subaru's.I and others believe it's the location of them being just after the turbo, also it's probably why Subaru have moved them mor downsteam in the newer models.