Link Thunder Load Axis issue

T4700

LINK TEAM you really have to fix it!

There are many currious things going on with the newest software. I was tracktuning a LINK G4+ Plugin yesterday. I run in alot of problems, because i mapped the car on 5.5.4 an have used the newest 5.5.7 to do the track tuning. As soon as i connect the Y- axis on GP2 Limit, 4D, 5D and overlay table have gone crazy. It doesn't matter if I made adjustments on- or offline. It's quite dangeres if the tables axis adjusting it self without knowing it. 

Please fix it ASAP! Very urgent!!

I cant even get axis setup correct for injector dead time table. Battery voltage is fine but can only get one row of diff fuel pressure, plus Short Pulse Adder Table entered numbers never show what i type. Also will not accept a negative number? ECU is online.

Edited by Ducie54

Yeah goods things take time Mapper, well worth it in the end. Just gives me time atm setting up ECU hold power and timers.

Another bug I thought that may be fixed when online is there is no option to label Aux outputs from 11 to 16. Also Digital inputs 11 to 16 do not show up labeled in run time values. 

fssvx6.jpg

Edited by Ducie54
Added pic

k have the same issue, with almost ALL AXIS settings, they go strange.

Only when offline, when connected to ECU, i can change them to correct value, but if i change anything offline it goes back again

Edited by gojira

Hi T4700,

This is the current version. When you are on a table view hit the 'H' key to see the colour gradient applied to the table. You can customise the colours used for the gradient under Options > Colour Theme

Hi T4700,

This is the current version. When you are on a table view hit the 'H' key to see the colour gradient applied to the table. You can customise the colours used for the gradient under Options > Colour Theme

Hi Scott,  perfect - thanks

I tested the newest LINK Software (3012)

I wrote results into my postings above.

Issues still present -> max 500 kPa in Lambda, Engine Protection and IC Spray.

New issue in ALS Ignition Table. Now you type -45 and get -44. This was not an issue before software update.

best regards

Hi T4700,

Thanks for updating your post above.

Which AL Ign Retard Mode are you using? The Percent mode gives increments of 2, while the other two modes give increments of 1.

I use Retard Absolute.

If I type in a value it will allways be -1 lower. -45 results in -44, -20 results in -19 and so on.

I also tested percentage. If I type in 12 it will be 12, if I type in 11 it will be also 12. So I think this is not an issue like you said.

But the other two modes have the known "allways -1 issue"

Hi T4700

Will get the max map values added to the to be sorted list.

I have chatted to the engineers and they have the issue you are seeing. Again it is an issue while off line only. If the connect to an ECU it works as expected.

This will be the case on the following tables.

Anti-lag Ign (Degrees/Absolute Degrees)
Anti-lag Ign 2 (Degrees/Absolute Degrees)

VVTi Exhaust Target
VVTi Exhaust Target 2
VVTi Exhaust Target 3

Is now on the list to be fixed.

Edited by Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Sure.

have a look at the pictunre. I had configured the GP Y- Limit axis as Differential Fuel Pressure. on PC-LINK 5.5.3 Unfortunately Differenzial Fuel Pressure no more axis option on 5.5.7.3012.

That's something i need alot. Can you please check that. 

Thanks!

Diff_Fuel_pressure_problem5_5_7.jpeg

Edited by mapper

• 2 weeks later...