Injectors not firing

Reece13

Hi, I have recently done an engine conversion from a ca18det to an s15 sr20det vct. Finished hooking up everything and had my link atom wired in but when I go to start my car the injectors aren't firing into the cylinders. The fuel pump is hardwired to the battery and there is fuel going in and out of the fuel rail how ever no injectors are firing. Does anyone have a pin layout for wiring a g4 atom into an s15 loom? I assume the problem is that the ecu is not sending a pulse to the injectors but I have no idea where to start with sorting out that problem. Also, is there a way to check on the pclink if a pulse is getting sent out to the injectors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just running a base map on the ecu at the moment. Not sure if that would automatically set them up. I am pretty new to the link program and haven't checked out too much of it. By triggers do you mean the pattern that the injectors are triggered to spray in? Pretty sure the cylinders fire in the order of 1,3,2 and then 4.

Further to Jonny's comment, you can easily verify your wiring using the injector test function.  With ECU connected to laptop and ignition turned on, fuel pump turned off, Go to Fuel>Fuel Setup>Injector test. Set it to Inj 1 (2ms 10Hz), you should hear No 1 injector clicking.

• 6 years later...

Is there ANY case where after confirming each injector replies to the Injector Test by reporting a click, that they would not fire in time while turning the motor over?  Is there any check that is analogous forbidding spark if trigger1 and trigger2 are not reporting and in proper sync?

5 hours ago, marches said:

Is there ANY case where after confirming each injector replies to the Injector Test by reporting a click, that they would not fire in time while turning the motor over? 

Probably more possibilities than I could count.  

A quicker way for us to help diagnose would be to provide a log of it cranking and your map.  

How to set up and do the log:

https://youtu.be/_P1LRANeO4A