I have the following listed under E-Throttle 1 (Thorttle Postion Sensor

E Throttle Target 1

E- Throttle 1 Motor DC

E-Throttle 1 ISC Offset

E-Throttle 1 Base Target

E-Throttle 1 Active Table

E-Throttle ISC CL Trim

Gear Shift Throttle Target

Should I be looking somewhere else for you logging paramaters?

The easiest option is to type the first couple of letters of the parameter you are looking for into the search box.  Below is what I get if I search "TP".  Also my list on the right would be the most important to log.  If you are doing a PC Log rather than ECU log then just do "add all".

O2lFb8I.png

• 1 year later...

I'm back and since the green car was totaled at Philip Island earlier in the year the Link ECU has been sitting in a box.

Re-shelling at moment and thinking about a new dash and the first and easiest choice is a AIM / LINK MXS or MXP running off the canbus but my other Mini runs Motec ECu with a C125 dash, so wondering if a C125 can receive info from the Iink via Canbus like the AIMs?

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Mini34 said:

so wondering if a C125 can receive info from the Iink via Canbus like the AIMs?

It sure can.  The Motec software already has G4+ CAN receive templates in their software but it is also very configurable if you want to send anything special across to the dash such as say Ethanol content etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Working on setting up a Aim MXG 1.2 Strada with a G4+ ECU in our built 1800cc Mini running on E85. So far communication with the PC and the 2 can wires has been a struggle. Support found I was missing a usb driver after hours on the phone. At this time the dash is loaded with a screen but the only reading is voltage. It doesn’t seem to be getting can signals. I’m new to this level of tech and pretty lost. There is a dealer in Sant Rosa and I hope they can finish it up before I’m signed up to track it on the 15th at Sonoma. Can you check for a can high or low signal with a ohm meter and which pins in the connector are the the can wires?

looking Ford to using this system.

• 1 year later...

Engine cooling fan - running continuously. I think we might have looked at this before but the green car has been brought back to life and we have a link pnp in it with basically the same set up as the red car. The green (blue) car is a pre face lift model and the red car a face lift model. 

As mentioned the problem is the engine cooling fan running continuously and I think this might have to do with the air conditioning pressure sensor being removed and in a standard car the default is turn the high speed fan on. 

in the ecu set up currently I have An volt 9 turned off. 

May this stage I have just dumped the red cars program into the ecu of the green (blue car) car  

fyi in the red car (facelift) fan works as expected. 

I think I gave up before and out a manual switch in but this time I’d like to resolve through ecu 

any help on this one would be appreciated.