Initial set up

Stu

Yes, just those two inputs will work fine.  One thing I would suggest however, leave the two temp inputs set up just like they have sensors connected (i.e. dont turn these temp inputs off).  Make sure the error value is set to some typical running value like I have shown in the example below.  That will then make the ECU think air temp is 20°C all the time and engine temp is 90°C.  This is just so later when you add these sensors and injection you wont have to re-tune your ignition curve much.

tjDbwoD.png

Yes, just those two inputs will work fine.  One thing I would suggest however, leave the two temp inputs set up just like they have sensors connected (i.e. dont turn these temp inputs off).  Make sure the error value is set to some typical running value like I have shown in the example below.  That will then make the ECU think air temp is 20°C all the time and engine temp is 90°C.  This is just so later when you add these sensors and injection you wont have to re-tune your ignition curve much.

tjDbwoD.png

Fantastic, will do, thank you. 

What country are you in, I am sure other dealers would help you, I am a Dealer in the UK and would have no problem helping you even though you did not purchase the ECU through us.

Thanks Clint, that's bloody decent of you. New motor going in about 2 months from now, might contact you then if that's ok?