[UPDATE] PCLink 5.6.5.3338b Released

TechDave

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 9:33 PM, mapper said:

Will the new Firmware come with a fix for idle control with DBW? I have to convert a few LINK equipped cars in the coming months and i dont like to install an external idle controll valve. I even have to less aux available on a car. 

Whats the problem with the DBW idle control?

I've just installed e-throttle and I definitely not want to install an external idle control valve...

Regards

Hans

11 hours ago, a6_quattro said:

Whats the problem with the DBW idle control?

I've just installed e-throttle and I definitely not want to install an external idle control valve...

Regards

Hans

Hi Hans,

I believe Mapper's question was referring to the comments he found in this post here: 

Although there are improvements planned for E-throttle ISC in the future, for most users the existing functionality works perfectly fine and there are no show-stopping issues.  We sell many plugin ECU's for E-throttle cars and have very few reports of poor idle control, when there have been it is usually just tuning related.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I have hidden Ray Halls post for now until management decide what to do with it.  He is upset that we arent giving priority to the relatively minor issue he reported some time ago (his car accelerates too fast when he presses the resume cruise control button).  I told him there was a major firmware update coming soon but there were no changes to the cruise control function in it as far as I knew so he threw his toys out of the cot and posted a rant on here.

• Adamw locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • TechDave unfeatured and unpinned this topic