fuel nalues

Steve Bull

Just trying to set the fueling on the ecu. The master fuel I know affect the whole map.and the value in the fuel table cells is a percentage. If the Master fuel is set at say 7ms and the fuel cell in the table  is 50, does that mean that at that setting the injector will fire for 50% of the 7ms  0.0035 seconds. Knowing the basics of how the fueling figures work and correspond to each other and real life numbers will greatly  help me map the car .  

This would also allow me to change the Master setting and have an accurate guess what effect this will have on the fuel table,. plus knowing the AFR will allow me to predict  the correct number for all the cells before it goes on the dyno.

Thanks

Steve

I thought the explanation in the help was already clear enough but I will give a couple of examples to hopefully help (note my examples will ignore deadime and any other compensations).  The main thing you are missing from your example above is that your fuel equation load source will apply a multiplier as well.

er7Q0XI.png

So assuming your fuel equation load source is set to MAP and you have a master fuel of 8ms:

If I have a value of 100 in my fuel table and the map sensor is measuring 100Kpa, then the approx pulsewidth at the injector will be 8ms.

If I have a value of 100 in my fuel table and the map sensor is measuring 300Kpa, then the approx pulsewidth at the injector will be 24ms.

If I have a value of 50 in my fuel table and the map sensor is measuring 100Kpa, then the approx pulsewidth at the injector will be 4ms.

If I have a value of 50 in my fuel table and the map sensor is measuring 50Kpa, then the approx pulsewidth at the injector will be 2ms.