EVO 7 speedo

Mohamed Maher

Hi everyone , I work on EVO 7 GTA  with manual Trans and GTA harness i used G4+ and use EVO 7 plugs and pinout but no speedo signal 

The EVO 7 speedo use 12v signal but the link G4 use ground signal for speedo thats another issue anyone have solution ????

pinout7gta-1.jpg

Link 4G - Evo 7- .jpg

Edited by Mohamed Maher

no wheel speed on both 

i try to use pwm test on dash but no read on the dash and from wiring i see that the dash speedo work on 12 v signal not aground signal 

the main problem that before using the g4 on stock ecu there was mistake in the speedo reading i try to use the speedo meter signal as DI and use aux output to the dash to make it right but no reading on the dash

i try to use pwm test on dash but no read on the dash and from wiring i see that the dash speedo work on 12 v signal not aground signal 

The low side drive auxilary outputs output both 12V and Gnd.  They have a weak pullup to 12V.  So when Aux is off it will put out 12V, when Aux is on it will put out GND.  Maybe your speedo needs a stronger pullup?  You could try something like a 1Kohm resistor connected from the aux output to a +12V source.

POQZ3tF.png