Antiphase Boost Control

Hellafabrication

yes, im aware how to connect them.  can LINK control two solenoids in reference to the boost table with user defined duty to control boost? 

having two solenoids directly opposing each other at the same frequency defeats the purpose of having two solenoids and is the same as having a 4 port.

Edited by Hellafabrication

yes, im aware how to connect them.  can LINK control two solenoids in reference to the boost table with user defined duty to control boost? 

having two solenoids directly opposing each other at the same frequency defeats the purpose of having two solenoids and is the same as having a 4 port.

We dont have any antiphase strategy for wastegate control.  I have never really studied it in detail but I have only ever seen antiphase in an old Pectel and my understanding of it was it that was only used for the old "cosworth air injector" setup.  This was where they used two large fuel injectors instead of a solenoid valve to control pressure to the wastegate.  As far as I know the duty cycles of the two injectors were exactly inverse of each other (or anti-phase) at all times.  There was not normally two different DC tables for the two injectors as far as I know.

How does the system work that you are looking for?

I would be looking for a table for each solenoid to control the trim modifier to skew them off of perfectly inverse from each other.  i.e., when 30% duty cycle is commanded from the boost table and after PID calculations are run the ecu would reference the trim modifier and give each of the solenoids their respective (somewhat) inverse duty cycles.

Chances are I will still try to run two three ports directly inverse of each other if that will not overload the circuit even without the proper trim modifier control in place.

Edited by Hellafabrication