DBW Throttle on GTRLink Plugin

theandydove

• 3 weeks later...

We went over to a Link Thunder to run DBW on a 32GTR bit now have an issue with no throttle output to the 4WD/ABS computer. Something we are looking into.

If we could run DBW on a PnP GTR ECU that may have some help in making the change over to DBW easier.

It can be done.  It would be best to request it at the time of order then it doesnt need to be shipped back to us for modification.  Note if you contact tech support we will also give you the circuit required to get the TP out signal from the Thunder to make the GTR Attessa work.

It can be done.  It would be best to request it at the time of order then it doesnt need to be shipped back to us for modification.  Note if you contact tech support we will also give you the circuit required to get the TP out signal from the Thunder to make the GTR Attessa work.

I did speak to Simon regards this during the week I will ask him again.

Hi, Is possible to run DBW on a GTRLink?

I'll want to run a DBW Setup on ITBs so I'm going to install a BMW M3 E46 DBW Actuator.

I think the BMW Motor pulls to much load for the Link ECU DBW motor.

Whats the amplimit on link? 5 amps?

Around 4A continuous for Aux9/10.

The guys @ link said you can remove some springs from the BMW DBW motor to drop the load require but I just went for a Nissan 350Z TB and removed the ITB's.

We reports from a couple of users driving the S54 system reliably after removing 3 of the 7 springs.  There is one spring on the motor & six on the ITBs.