Trying to setup a windows tablet as a dash

kristophersky

Good evening guys,

I'm trying to setup my windows tablet as a dash in my R33 Skyline I'm using a plugin G4+ ECU, I'm not that well uptodate with how the pclink software works I can navigate around the windows and look at the statistics etc but I've never had to go into it any further.

Also can you use a USB block to attach a laptop for mapping and keep the dash working? Or is that not needed?

Cheers in advance

Kris

There are a couple of videos in this post that may help you:  http://forums.linkecu.com/index.php?/topic/6993-first-time-setting-up-layout/

Also can you use a USB block to attach a laptop for mapping and keep the dash working? Or is that not needed?

You cant have two PC's connected to the ECU at once.  I dont see any reason why you would need both connected.

Edited by Adamw
typo

The more I thought about the pc's being attached at once I realised I didn't need it at all I was being over complicated. 

Im going to try connecting the tablet to my ECU today I've loaded the pclink software onto it, 

thankyou adams I'll have a good read through that post now