( pop and bang ) after change gear

Fasters

Hi all, I'm still learning to handle this link software, and would like to ask all ... I have a link atom and install in evo 3 , how to make sounds like (flatshift/pop n bang) during gearchanges? can make it without the clutch switch? I've tried using fuel table cell and adjust put large number at top right from 3000 to 8000 rpm and ignition also remove some degree but not to be . Anyone have any idea?

Here i attach one picture for example what i do . 

1509899547021269517533.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Grant Baker said:

If you send me your tuned file I will alter some settings to get you some pops and bangs if you like?

I am interested too!!

I attach my 3 cars with link, EVO IX (pre_cut), Nissan 300zx Z32, (llamas_iguana), Rx7 FD3s (arranque_frio_link).

If you can make any change, I will very happy, because I don´t have too pop and bangs.

thank you.

LLamas_iguana.pclr

Arranque_frio_link.pclr

Pre_cut.pcl

9 hours ago, Iguanapeluda said:

I am interested too!!

I attach my 3 cars with link, EVO IX (pre_cut), Nissan 300zx Z32, (llamas_iguana), Rx7 FD3s (arranque_frio_link).

If you can make any change, I will very happy, because I don´t have too pop and bangs.

thank you.

LLamas_iguana.pclr

Arranque_frio_link.pclr

Pre_cut.pcl

Why i cant open your file . 

• 1 year later...