loading a start file for my 1uz cressida

cuttz

No, leave it on multitooth.  You latest triggerscope doesn't resemble a trigger at all, whats the wiring like in this thing?  Are you using a link loom or is it a cut up original loom?

Do you actually get steady RPM displayed in the software when cranking?  

Can you pull the plugs out so it cranks faster and then do another triggerscope.  

WTF:

cqC3BVB.png

here is another one with a fully charged bat with the charger connected

still has plugs in tho as i cbf removing them unless i really have to

Trigger Scope Log 2018-03-30 12;38;04 pm test 3.llg

and another i did just then also. its where as sometimes it captures and some times ive have to click it twice to work

Trigger Scope Log 2018-03-30 12;50;57 pm test5.llg

Ok, it looks like you might be doing the triggerscope wrong but at least one of your triggerscopes above looks ok so I think your trigger settings are close enough.

Do you get RPM displayed in PC Link when cranking?

Have you tried the ignition test to confirm all coils are firing and wired to the correct cylinders?

Have you tried the injector test to confirm all injector are clicking?

Is the engine known to be a runner or is it a fresh build? 

Engine was a runner 

Haven't tested the injection yet but the injectors where all cleaned and tested etc before we installed them they where also done professionally. But yeah coils are brand new and we do have a timing light so I assume they are working but as I said injection is probably on thing I haven't messed with to much.

On the runtime is there a reason we still getting a trigger err?

And yes it was showing 164 rpm while cranking 

Do I leave it setup on sequence injection or batch fire?

so in the injector setup

injection 1 to 8is setup in drive mode saturated 

peak (A) 8.0

hold (A) 0.1

27 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Have you tried the ignition test to confirm all coils are firing and wired to the correct cylinders?

Have you tried the injector test to confirm all injector are clicking?

Please do this.

22 minutes ago, cuttz said:

On the runtime is there a reason we still getting a trigger err?

It is not uncommon to get a single trigger error when the starts and stops cranking, especially if it doesnt crank well.  Assuming the trigger error is not counting up every revolution I dont think you have a problem here yet.

24 minutes ago, cuttz said:

Do I leave it setup on sequence injection or batch fire?

so in the injector setup

injection 1 to 8is setup in drive mode saturated 

peak (A) 8.0

hold (A) 0.1

All of your basic ECU set up looks ok.

23 minutes ago, cuttz said:

ok so you want me to remove all the coils and spark plugs?

Yes, then under ignition settings, go to ignition test, and turn each coil on one by one.  Make sure they all spark and when you test coil 1 make sure the coil for cyl 1 fires, then coil 2 test should make sparks at cyl#2 etc.

23 minutes ago, cuttz said:

how do you want me to test the injectors?

Go to Fuel>fuel setup>injector test.  Turn each injector on 1 by 1 and make sure they all click.  You dont need to remove them or anything, just make sure the fuel pump is off when you are doing this.

ok so i tested one bank

1 3 5 7 all spark. mind you it still has old plugs witch may have been an oversight but i will replace them tomorrow just to say we have a even playing field but that bank does spark.

for the sake of problem solving is there something else to check? as im sure the other bank is the same 

injector part numbers are denso-23250-50020 from a 7m just in-case i don't have them setup correctly

OK today i installed new plat nkr spark plugs and tested every coil with new plugs all work perfectly 

old plug where not as wet as i thought they would be with all the cranking we have been doing. so maybe fuel related im not sure.

what do you think the next step is?

whats the difference with multi tooth and multi tooth/ missing?

here is current logs

Trigger Scope Log 2018-03-31 1;09;00 pm plug change -4 deg.llg

LEXUS V8 cressida trigger adjusted 2.pclr

Since your injectors are very small you might need to bump master fuel up more yet.  Try around 30ms.

A quick test to narrow down if your problem is not enough fuel is to spray some ether(easy start) into the intake when cranking.  If it gives signs of starting with that added then you can concentrate more on fuel.

So the injection timing and deg looks ok to you

So crank it up to 50 with the start ya bastard.

Why is the injection timing at 400 deg? Does the ecu read in 720 deg? One 360 for compression one 360 for exhaust?