E throttle cl idle control

a6_quattro

9 hours ago, Tommy Luhr said:

I have som kind of same problem with my thunder on a v12 engine. Cl throttle is adding and pulling away procent of the throttle. If in closed loop and pulled away 5 %on idle i only got 95% opening on full throttle. - 3% Will be 97%on full throttle and so on. I had this issue over a year without fix, lambda correction bank by bank dosen't work either. I had mail contact that ran out in sand. Sad because it's a good ecu.. 

Hi Tommy,

The dual bank CLL is fixed in the next firmware release, it is not far away.  Your E-throttle problem doesnt sound related the hold step that this post relates to.  I dont see any reports of what you describe in our support cases, can you email me a log and map: NAjJcZt.png 

• 1 month later...

Here is another log

first, I experiencing wired ISC CL Trim when AP is pressed 0.2-0.3%. Suddenly about 3-4% ISC Trim is added and idle goes to 3000RPM+. This is well visible in the log. 

second. The DBW PID are well tuned and follow very good without overshooting if I apply big target jump. But the  controller seams to struggel quite alot during idle to make  small adjustments. Even when idle control is turned off. I spent hours with different PID, nothing seams to work well for idle.  I tuned the same throttle body on other ECU's without any problems.  

_wired_idle_control_DBW_ISC_CL_Trim_added_randomly_Log 2018-07-31 5;49;20 pm.llg

10 hours ago, mapper said:

I experiencing wired ISC CL Trim when AP is pressed 0.2-0.3%. Suddenly about 3-4% ISC Trim is added and idle goes to 3000RPM+. This is well visible in the log. 

I think this maybe the same bug that the original poster has, I believe this has been fixed in the next firmware version which should be released in the near future.  Let us know if you still see something odd once updated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 6:06 AM, a6_quattro said:

This bug is still present in the new firmware unfortunatelly.

Wonder why Link engineers didn't take care of it?

Can you post a new log?  I tested the fix using your original map and tried to reproduce all conditions in your log and couldnt get the ecu to add the odd CL step when it exited speed hold or entered hold timer like you originally reported.  So it was me that signed it off as fixed.  There does appear to be another similar problem that some other users are reporting that might be what you are seeing now.  I would like a log to confirm.