rpm limiter with ign cut not bangs not exhaust fire....

JcL

Hello everyone, I have a Honda h22 turbo with a g4 + extreme and I can not get the rpm limiter to work so that the exhaust spits fire or bangs.

I tried several configurations and in all of them I did the same, a very linear limitation without fire or bangs, both in fuel cut and ign cut and the adaptive or constant cut effect modes and same results.

I have the same problem in both the limiter rpm and the launch control. attached picture of the configuration I use.

I  would like to get something like this.

Also note how in both ign cut and fuel cut modes, at the time of cut my afr meter goes to lean max  (----) as if all the time there was fuel cut and ignoring the ign cut mode.

7 hours ago, JcL said:

I tried several configurations and in all of them I did the same, a very linear limitation without fire or bangs,

I suspect you will need a very small control range for that type of effect, try 50RPM.  I would also suggest you turn off the hard limit to stop it interfering as you experiment with settings.  

7 hours ago, JcL said:

Also note how in both ign cut and fuel cut modes, at the time of cut my afr meter goes to lean max  (----) as if all the time there was fuel cut and ignoring the ign cut mode.

This is normal, a lambda probe measures oxygen content.  If you cut fuel or ignition then there is no combustion so your engine is just pumping oxygen down the exhaust.

• 1 year later...