[UPDATE] PCLink 5.6.6.3564 (on hold)

TechDave

5 hours ago, DOLFO said:

I had FW 5.6.5 updated to 5.6.6 till now no problems. I have a race next week should I downgrade it back to 5.6.5 or I can keep 5.6.6? thanks

You are fine.  For those that do have problems it is very obvious, ecu will be disabled/locked and engine wont run.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:37 AM, Adamw said:

You are fine.  For those that do have problems it is very obvious, ecu will be disabled/locked and engine wont run.

Thanks .......  I have done two ECU's and both work just fine.

Is there any word on when the update will be re-released? My tuner updated my ecu's firmware when it was on the dyno 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to connect to it since because I don't have 5.6.6 on my laptop.  

Thanks 

12 hours ago, flipski said:

FYI, in future release, could you please update the basemaps for nissan 350z IAT fuel trim table. Sorry if I posted in wrong thread.

image.png.44973925e074ddfc7e5350760405bc7a.png

Im pretty sure that map was done by High Performance Academy, I assume since it is a NA car and wouldnt normally have running intake temps above about 30°C, the enrichment at high intake temps is done intentionally to compensate for hot start heat soak.  

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Im pretty sure that map was done by High Performance Academy, I assume since it is a NA car and wouldnt normally have running intake temps above about 30°C, the enrichment at high intake temps is done intentionally to compensate for hot start heat soak.  

Thanks for the feedback. I guess this should be part of another thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, STY said:

Guys, can you update the Pin Function for Tacho in the Help Manual and default for Base Map on WRXLink 7-9 
its incorrect, should be IGN5 for Tacho not AUX4 (later HW revisions?)

Yep thats been done in 5.6.6.  The manuals on the respective ECU page on our website should always have the most up to date pinouts.  The base map that we send out in the ECU should be set up correct as far as I know, are you saying its not? 

1 hour ago, STY said:

Unless its only been updated in 5.6.6 (i had to revert to 5.6.5:3338) my base maps are still showing AUX4 -Tacho 
for: Subaru WRX V7 G4+ Xtreme Plugin.pclr with a date of 24/08/2016 

The ECUs are being shipped out with the correct map already loaded in them.  The 5.6.5 basemap is set up wrong as that was from before the hardware change.  Yes all the basemaps have all been updated in 5.6.6 to cover hardware changes, firmware changes and a few mistakes that have been reported.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:28 PM, MeikVr6 said:

Hello

When come your new final Update? Have your update a better PID Boost controller?

BR

Meik

I am curious to know what you would change?

The only thing that springs to mind for me would be the option to keep D active during stage 3 and perhaps give P, I, and D tables rather than single values.