flamethrower tune help

aboturky839

Most people would just rather have their car run clean and pull nice, this crap is why the import culture gets laughed at and not taken seriously, making noise and fire just to annoy people that dont want to hear your car or see your car making exhaust fire shouldnt be your main priority, try to go fast with some CLASS, that will get you the RIGHT kind of attention for a change.

6 hours ago, motomattx said:

Most people would just rather have their car run clean and pull nice, this crap is why the import culture gets laughed at and not taken seriously, making noise and fire just to annoy people that dont want to hear your car or see your car making exhaust fire shouldnt be your main priority, try to go fast with some CLASS, that will get you the RIGHT kind of attention for a change.

sure i have my car 650 horsepower for drift but i want some action for shows

You can retard your ignition as much as 20 degrees but I wouldnt go much farther than that and then add fuel enough to make flames if you really need to, but keep in mind that it can be hard on parts, including your turbo, exhaust manifold, and if your not careful it can cause valve to piston contact in some cases.

This was an unintentional flame , on 2 step limiter and one of the injector drivers on the big secondarys failed actually holding the injector open (NOT a Link ecu)

timing wasnt retarded very far , no big pops and bangs, just lots of fuel through 1 cyl , i think pretty much drowning it  and been ignited by the other 3 which also supplied the air

maj flame.jpg