G4+ Evo Plug in Bosch DBW Setup

Doga

Hello, I have upgraded my G4 link to G4+ E-throttle. I am aiming to use Bosch 82mm Throttle (0 280 750 473) Anyone have the PID setting for this Throttle? Also any suggestions about the pedal to use?  

However the plug in ecu doesnt have +14v Aux9/10 input. Can I run this ecu without an external E-throttle relay? 

Link dbw.JPG

You donot need an external e-throttle relay for the plug-in ECUs.  However you still need to assign a spare aux or virtual aux as e-throttle relay in the software for it to work.  I have found the PID for the BA Falcon are usually very close for the common Bosch throttles.

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, Doga said:

Hello, I have upgraded my G4 link to G4+ E-throttle. I am aiming to use Bosch 82mm Throttle (0 280 750 473) Anyone have the PID setting for this Throttle? Also any suggestions about the pedal to use?  

However the plug in ecu doesnt have +14v Aux9/10 input. Can I run this ecu without an external E-throttle relay? 

Link dbw.JPG

Did you ever manage to get the PID configuration figured out? We're running the same throttle body and are looking for a base to go off.

8 hours ago, kungfuice said:

Did you ever manage to get the PID configuration figured out? We're running the same throttle body and are looking for a base to go off.

Did you already try the settings I suggested above?  

On 1/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, Adamw said:

You donot need an external e-throttle relay for the plug-in ECUs.  However you still need to assign a spare aux or virtual aux as e-throttle relay in the software for it to work.  I have found the PID for the BA Falcon are usually very close for the common Bosch throttles.

Hello Adam,

Where are the BA Falcon settings? 

There isn't a base map for BA in the PCLink base maps folder.

• 10 months later...