COP, wasted spark and quad module

Toy-Ford

Hi, I need some help. I have 4age 20v ST. Deleted the dizzy cap. Applied COP on each spark plug. Please draw me a picture of wiring my wasted spark ecu and as well, a quad module attached. I paid an auto elect he is struggling any guidance will help. Me. I am more mechanical. Please dumb down the explanation as I need to be given drawing of wirings. Going forward I'll apply the advise of deleting some teeth on dizzy as per the article. Taking the dizzy cap away the firing or spark trigger will be in? Correct me if I am wrong, cam has a trigger in the dizzy!

Anton

Enjin.jpg

good day, 

first, I have registered to use your site, the site everyday via pop up tells me my password is incorrect, when I try logging in. please ask administrator to check this. 

back to your questions, using 20v 4age rwd, Dicktator wasted spark ECU, Coil on plugs (Yaris) no crank trigger, only distributor - to clean up the look. no turbo (yet) 

2 x Magnetic converter these are the goodies I have availible    

52 minutes ago, Toy-Ford said:

good day, 

first, I have registered to use your site, the site everyday via pop up tells me my password is incorrect, when I try logging in. please ask administrator to check this. 

back to your questions, using 20v 4age rwd, Dicktator wasted spark ECU, Coil on plugs (Yaris) no crank trigger, only distributor - to clean up the look. no turbo (yet) 

2 x Magnetic converter these are the goodies I have availible    

This is the Link Ecu site, it sounds like you are using Dicktator so you will need to ask your questions on their website.