ECU Unlock fails

ozyvr4

• 3 weeks later...

Tell the dealer to read the instructions on the unlock page, there is a note there that I thought was fairly clear.  If the serial has leading zeros, do not enter them.  So he should be unlocking "990", not 00990.  I have only ever seen that error above if the zeros have been left on.

24mx014.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

The unlock code i got from my dealer is not working. My serial number is 101738

Error reads "Failed to unlock the feature in the ECU with error: Function failed"

Please help

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-07 at 12.18.45.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just checked our system and there has not been an unlock generated for that serial number.  So either the dealer typed it in wrong or he used the G4+ unlock tool instead of the G4X one.  You will have to ask him to have another look.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Having the same problem, and i have an other issue aswell. On the card the serialnumber says 01805 but in the program it has only entered 1805. is that any problem or is it suposed to be like this?

The code that i got: 74730ad3bleid837

1 minute ago, Hisham said:

Having the same problem, and i have an other issue aswell. On the card the serialnumber says 01805 but in the program it has only entered 1805. is that any problem or is it suposed to be like this?

The code that i got: 74730ad3bleid837

EA13B994-2A10-49B8-B0A9-3DBA0A013A01.jpeg

3 hours ago, Hisham said:

On the card the serialnumber says 01805 but in the program it has only entered 1805. i

That is normal, there are clear instructions on the dealer unlock site that tells them to remove the leading zeros from the serial number.   Tell the dealer to have another go but make sure he leaves the leading zero off.

69CA2ABF-F346-4F56-BDBD-076E48F24063.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I just had a quick look in our system and your serial number has never had an unlock code issued so the dealer has either given you someone elses or has used the wrong serial number.  Unfortunately I cant do much to help.  You can contact [email protected] and they may be able to get an unlock approved with some delay but most of management is now on holiday for a couple of weeks so it wont be quick.