Another Aux9/10 supply issue

flipski

image.png.0ff4c930ceed1fd818389faaaf879d80.png

Today , I was driving my 2003 350z, when this happened while driving. I am using a brand new Hitachi TB. but the Aux9/10 have been happening quite often and randomly recently.

AS you can see in the graph, not only the TP signal was affected but also the intake VVT soleniods. During the duration of the spikes, the AUX9/10 Supply stays at around 14V but once I let go off the Accel pedal, the Aux9/10 supply just slowly dive to 1.2V

The fact that both the intake VVT Solenoid and TP signal are affected makes me think this is a hardware internal to ECU. Once I shutdown and clear the codes, the ECU is acting normal, so it does not look like a permanent error.

Here is the log ( CSV format since I couldn't split logs, if you do know how to split logs and save them under the llg format, let me know! )

Throttle.zip

And here is my "tune"

latest.zip

What should I do ? I am thinking about reverting to the previous firmware before the latest update.

Thank you

Can you attach the actual .llg file - use googledrive/ovedrive/dropbox or similar if it is too big.

22 minutes ago, flipski said:

The fact that both the intake VVT Solenoid and TP signal are affected makes me think this is a hardware internal to ECU. Once I shutdown and clear the codes, the ECU is acting normal, so it does not look like a permanent error.

It is your VVT target that is bouncing around, not the solenoid - this because you VVT target table will reference TP which is bouncing around.  So VVT is doing exactly what it is being commanded to do.

24 minutes ago, flipski said:

Today , I was driving my 2003 350z, when this happened while driving. I am using a brand new Hitachi TB. but the Aux9/10 have been happening quite often and randomly recently.

AS you can see in the graph, not only the TP signal was affected but also the intake VVT soleniods. During the duration of the spikes, the AUX9/10 Supply stays at around 14V but once I let go off the Accel pedal, the Aux9/10 supply just slowly dive to 1.2V

To me it looks like the E-throttle is bouncing around due to the PID being too aggressive and the control loop has become unstable.  If you look in your log at the TP/Target error accumulator, you will probably see this counting up during this event as the throttle is not following target - once it gets to 100 the ECU will shut down the E-throttle relay - which is why you see low voltage and the aux 9/10 error.